This document describes how we collect and use (personal) data that you provide on our site: chudodievo.com.ua It also sets out how you can influence the use of your personal data, access this information and update it.
We collect the following information:
Your name, email address, phone number, and home address;
Credit card information (your card type, card number, card name, card expiration date, and security code);
Information about the guest’s accommodation, including check-in and check-out dates, special wishes, observations about your wishes for services (including preferences in the choice of room, facilities or other services);
The information you provide about marketing wishes or information obtained from you through surveys, contests, and the use of special offers;
You can always choose whether you want to provide us with personal information and, if so, which ones. If you choose not to provide certain information, some of your transactions with us may be affected.
Data we collect automatically
When you use our site, we also collect data automatically. Some such data may be personal. These include language settings, IP address, location data, devices and their operating systems, logins, login time, URL, system status reports, browser versions, due to site visits (data viewing or booking ), search history, booking numbers and types of data viewed. We may also collect data automatically through cookies. More information can be found here.
Data processing goals
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
1) Booking: We use your personal information to process and process your online booking.
2) Support: We use your personal information to provide support.
3) Guest feedback: We may contact you by email to request feedback after your stay. This can help other travelers choose accommodation. If you write a review, it can be published on our website.
4) Marketing: We use your data for marketing purposes in accordance with the law. When you use your personal data for direct marketing (commercial newsletters and marketing notices about new products, services and offers that we think will be of interest to you), we include a link that you can unsubscribe from in the future. .
5) Other types of communication: we may also contact you in other cases – by e-mail, regular mail, telephone and message, depending on the contact information you provide. There may be several reasons for this:
a. We need to respond to your request.
- If you have not completed your online booking, we may send you a reminder. We think this additional service is useful for you, because it allows you to continue booking without having to search for accommodation again or enter data again.
- When you use our services, we may send you a survey or ask you to write a review of the experience use of our site. We believe that this additional service is useful to you and us, as it allows us to improve our site based on your feedback.
- d. Analytics, improvement and research: we use personal data for research and analytical purposes. To do this, we may involve third parties. We may share the results of such research, including with third parties, in an anonymous general form. We use your personal data for analytical purposes, as well as to improve your service and your experience of using the site, as well as to improve the functionality and quality of our online booking services.